The CENTURY 21 Home Protection Plan®, issued by American Home Shield®, is a one-year service agreement that covers the repair or replacement of many major home system components and appliances that break down over time due to normal wear and tear. Whether you are buying or selling a house, a home protection plan specifically designed for residential real estate transactions can give you one less thing to worry about.
A wide variety of properties can be covered by a home protection plan, including single family homes, multi-family units (up to four units), new construction homes, condominiums/townhomes, vacation homes, and rental properties.
Why Do You Need a Home Protection Plan?
Unexpected repairs can be costly, and a home protection plan can help guard against some of the unexpected costs that come with repairing or replacing covered home system components and appliances. The question isn’t whether or not a breakdown will happen; it’s when.
Why Choose the CENTURY 21 Home Protection Plan?
With a CENTURY 21 Home Protection Plan, you have access to over 40 years of American Home Shield’s industry leading expertise, and the commitment to customer service is top priority.
Benefits of a Home Protection Plan
For Home Sellers
- Distinguish listings from others on the market
- Mitigate unexpected issues associated with covered items
- Boost buyer confidence
- Reduce worry about costly, covered repairs*
For Home Buyers
- Gain confidence knowing their investment is better protected
- Maintain their budget by managing potentially costly situations
- Gives access to the American Home Shield network of qualified service contractors
- Makes requesting service easy, online or over the phone – 24/7/365
SEE WHAT A CENTURY 21 HOME PROTECTION PLAN CAN DO FOR YOU.
Call 866-797-4802 or visit ahshome.com/c21.
*Subject to $2,000 cap during listing period.